FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Thank you lovely Scottish Region Members

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you lovely Scottish Region Members
    Posted: 08 Mar 2017 at 11:32pm
So it all started as a normal monthly meet but with an overnight stay.......
We headed down to Newcastle for our night out before the monthly meet. The evening started out very nicely with dinner and a few drinks then I was hit with a bomb shell and presented with my very own private plate for my m240i which matches the one on the M3!
Safe to say it doesn't happen very often I that I am speechless but in this instance I was blown away by the generosity of all my dear car club friends, you reduced me to a blubbering emotional wreck. I think I was in shock and I believe it's all on video! 😳
We all met through a common interest of the cars but who knew that we would all become good friends, and for that I am very thankful! 💖
I cannot believe that you all did this for me and I want to send everyone who chipped in a massive thank you from the bottom of my heart and a special thank you to Lisa and John who came up with the idea and made the arrangements to to purchase the plate! I still cannot think what I did to deserve your generosity and I am honoured to call you lovely people my friends! 💖
Thank you all!
Pictures will follow once I get the plate onto the car xxxxxx

Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

gary View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2017 at 9:49pm
I want my 50p back

GMorgan View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 10:06am
Well I have to say it suits you better than the original plate!
Busy P! Lol

Nice gesture I only heard about this on the morning of you guys travelling down! That's what I get for not being active on the board
Ham328 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ham328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 10:29am
Originally posted by GMorgan GMorgan wrote:

Nice gesture I only heard about this on the morning of you guys travelling down! That's what I get for not being active on the board

It wasn't on the board ya wally otherwise it wouldn't have been a surprise.
You're Rendering That Scaffolding Dangerous!!
GMorgan View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2017 at 10:52am
Fair point
I shouldn't really be on the board when I'm at work
Half concentrating on both things then!
bluebro View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluebro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2017 at 7:16pm
I'd like to add that it wasn't just Scottish region members who contributed, you know who you are. Handshake
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2017 at 10:32pm
Finally got out to Eastern BMW on Sat to get the new plates made up and thanks to Magnus and Victoria got them onto the car. I think it looks really great and hope you all agree. Thank you all once again and now I need to get the 2 cars together for a photo shoot!! Big smile

GMorgan View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 10:25am
That's the dogs
Danglies 👌
gary View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2017 at 6:40pm
Nice
Chappy View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 8:17am
Very nice.

Great colour combo, white with red interior.
gazza4266 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazza4266 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2017 at 9:06pm
Congrats well worth all your efforts .
 Post Reply Post Reply