FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Car Shows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUJIT DAVE 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Car Shows
    Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 10:26pm

Alot of our shows overlap with the central region so we are combining with them to enable us to increase attendance at may shows through the summer.
Thanks to all who attended Sywell yesterday. Great to meet some new folk and catch up with the regulars.
We do hope we can get a few more of our regional members coming along to shows. Any questions please contact Jan or myself (contact details in straight six or reply on the forum)

What the policeman!
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 8:29am
Dave are you coming to Woodford Halse at the weekend?
n
BUJIT DAVE 7 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BUJIT DAVE 7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 9:11pm
Hows your head Norm? Hope your feeling better and back to normal. Unfortunately we are collecting the latest edition E23 the weekend so won't be able to make it. What other shows are coming up so we can check the diary.
What the policeman!
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 10:08pm
Dave, I had not slept very well for the previous 4 nights and a late one did not help, but had a nice sleep! I am sure there is plenty more to keep us happy and yes, apologies you did tell me about the E23. I look forward to seeing that.
n
AOsgood View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AOsgood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 9:41am
Originally posted by BUJIT DAVE 7 BUJIT DAVE 7 wrote:

Hows your head Norm? Hope your feeling better and back to normal. Unfortunately we are collecting the latest edition E23 the weekend so won't be able to make it. What other shows are coming up so we can check the diary.

Hi Dave & Jan

Good luck with the E23 will miss you both @ Woodford Halse next year maybe.

Ref other shows the 7 series go to which are non BMWCC events as far as I am aware (perhaps they should be however)

Baston 6th July

http://www.bastoncarshow.com

Beaulieu German car show 20th July

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/beaulieu-events/club-rally/the-german-show

Regions or members most welcome PM Me to be added to our lists.

Andrew (Ossie) the 7 series register.

Ossie the 7 Series Register
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2014 at 9:51am
15th June 14 BMWs on the Lawn at Weston Supermare. This is a good day with members from Cornwall, Devon. Bristol area, Wessex all attending. Display right on sea front opposite old Tropicana open air pool, I always attend. This event grows every year and a lovely mixture of nice people.

Edited by Norrie - 04 Jun 2014 at 9:52am
n
 Post Reply Post Reply