BMW Car Club Forum Homepage
The BMW Car Club
of Great Britain & Ireland
Forum Rules
Contact Forum Admin
Join the Club
Forum Home Forum Home > Club Regions > Scottish Region
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NEW SCOTTISH MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

NEW SCOTTISH MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NEW SCOTTISH MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!
    Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 12:03am
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

I have started this thread so that new members can introduce themselves here and we can welcome them to our group!Thumbs Up

Please note -

Everyone is welcome to our monthly events on the first Sunday of each month and we ask that all attendees must please consider the following rules.

1 Drive with care and consideration
2 Drive within the limits of the law
3 Behave responsibly and respectfully
4 No Donuts, Burnouts or Racing of any kind

If you are interesting in joining the club please see this link for all information

BMW Car Club Website

That official stuff said, we’re a friendly bunch and it really doesn’t matter what BMW you drive, there really is no snobbery and you’ll be made welcome.

Enjoy

Thanks

Issy

Scottish Region Chairperson

Edited by issy - 03 Jun 2015 at 8:38pm
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

dsme View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dsme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 1:26am
Hello, was at the meet in South Queensferry earlier today. My name is David and I own an E36 328 Sport. 

Picture at the meet today.

For anyone that may be interested, I document all the work carried out on the car on http://bmwenthusiasts.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9243. Looking forward to the meet on the 1st of March. 

ruggedscot View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ruggedscot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 10:16am
Hi David

It looked a nice car indeed. lot of work went into that indeed. nice to see it in the flesh.
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2015 at 10:21am
Welcome David I thought it was you. Nice to meet you yesterday and glad you can make the 1st. Car looks fab btw!
chrisbhoy01 View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisbhoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 12:20pm
Hi all. My names Chris I was at the south queens ferry meet I had the 318i msport plus edition
In sapphire black. It has the matt black kidneys on front and black and blue leather interior with light carbon fibre panels. have had the car for two weeks now and enjoying the experience.
It was great to meet everyone there and look forward to the next meet and run.
I have a few photos on my Facebook but they are too big for the post.

I didn't get to speak to everyone there but look forward to speaking to everyone next time.
What's for you won't go past you
Cambell View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 4:36pm
Hey Chris, welcome, you were parked next to me, big blue pensioner mobile!! lol
shorty View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 6:04pm
Originally posted by chrisbhoy01 chrisbhoy01 wrote:

Hi all. My names Chris I was at the south queens ferry meet I had the 318i msport plus edition
In sapphire black. It has the matt black kidneys on front and black and blue leather interior with light carbon fibre panels. have had the car for two weeks now and enjoying the experience.
It was great to meet everyone there and look forward to the next meet and run.
I have a few photos on my Facebook but they are too big for the post.

I didn't get to speak to everyone there but look forward to speaking to everyone next time.
Welcome Chris . Good to meet you on Sunday & great you are going to try to make as many runs/ meets as you can . It is sometimes hard due to work / Family commitments but will always be  pleased to see you matey !!! Thumbs Up

P.S :I was the "Wee" guy in the black ///M3 Big smile
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisbhoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 6:07pm
Ah ye I remember speaking to you lol. Ye I will hopefully be going if everything goes well. Hope to see u at it mate get a chat
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisbhoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 6:07pm
Hi Campbell that is certainly not a pensioners car lol. Can we swap engines? Lol
beelailydude View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beelailydude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2015 at 7:09pm
Hi David, Chris welcome to mad central. I was the fat licky winda in the wheelchair driving the scruffy blue E36 softop shed

Edited by beelailydude - 04 Feb 2015 at 7:12pm
Ngy! View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ngy! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 11:03am

Hey everyone

David linked this forum up on the other forum we are on so I thought I'd join up.

Quite like to get along to the March meet, depending if I can get the vert MOT'd in time.

Anyways;

I'm Jamie, I'm 28 and I live just outside Glasgow. I'm originally from New Jersey, USA. I'm a civil engineer working on the M8 improvements project as well as training to become a combat engineer with the Royal Engineers Army Reserve.

I drive a 1999 328i convertible in titan silver, a 2007 116i Msport in titan silver and a 2014 Mitsubishi L200 in white.

Here's a couple pictures;

Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisbhoy01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 11:54am
Hey mate I remember ya lol the softy op is nice mate. Howpfully get a catch up at the march meet
Cambell View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 2:06pm
Welcome, nice to see all the E36's coming out of the woodwork.

gary View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2015 at 8:25pm
Welcome Chris Ngy and david
MMCGUIRE View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MMCGUIRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 10:12pm
Awrite all!

Martin here.

Just joined up official club member now, nice to see everyone at the bridge of Allan show last week, I was there with my son with my 3 series m performance pack saloon in Estoril.

Hope too see everyone at the next meet/show!
/// 320d xDrive /// M Sport M Performance Pack /// Estoril Blue ///
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 4:30pm
Welcome to the club Martin. Great to hear you enjoyed the show. Thumbs Up
NeRo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NeRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 5:07pm
Welcome - I missed you, but I did speak to your son, last Sunday

You wait for one Estoril to come along then you get 4 LOL

issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 5:41pm
Great photo Neil! Thanks for sharing! Thumbs Up

George K View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote George K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 6:51pm
Nice photo Neil and during a sunny moment as well!
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2015 at 4:39pm
This thread seems to have dropped of the radar so I have made it a sticky!! Thumbs Up

'duck' LOL
dw1921 View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dw1921 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 5:22pm
Evening all
Im Derek From Livingston of the West Lothian region lol

Pretty new to the world of BMW'S 

Drive a Z3 baby 1.9 engine 2002 model

[

So Hey Wink
Plasma12 View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Plasma12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2015 at 9:57pm
Hi Derek,
Welcome to the club.
I also drive a Z3.
Happy Christmas & hopefully see you at a meet in the New year!

Andy,
Glasgow.

Edited by Plasma12 - 12 Dec 2015 at 9:58pm
ENJOY YOURSELF - IT'S LATER THAN YOU THINK!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/agt1953/
Gadget View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gadget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 3:05pm
Hi all

I'm David from Ayrshire.

I have just joined again recently after a gap of about 9 years. I hope to get along to some of the monthly meetings and hopefully more. 
My mode of transport is a 1.8d xline X1.
gary View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2015 at 6:49pm
Welcome peeps. It's a bit quiet at the moment but as it's the run up to Christmas it's not surprising. Keep an eye up and coming events soon and hope to meet some of you in the new year
Cambell View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2015 at 6:40am
Welcome guys Smile
issy View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2015 at 1:12pm
Welcome to Derek and David hope to see you at a meet in 2016! Thumbs Up
Col Motherwell View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Col Motherwell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2015 at 10:42pm
Hi Everyone

I'm Colin from sunny Motherwell .

I drive 1998 Z3 2.8 & looking to come along to the meetings .

Cheers

Col

Mark-LanarkZ4 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark-LanarkZ4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 11:52am

Hello my name is Mark. I drive a 2005 BMW Z4 2.5 SE. I'm based from Lanark. Looking forward to meeting some of you in real life at some point.

Cambell View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cambell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 12:36pm
Welcome, like those wheels

steven1410st View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven1410st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2016 at 2:31pm
Hi Derek I'm just down the road from you I'm in Broxburn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>