FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Some rare e12 parts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jam172 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some rare e12 parts
    Posted: 10 Dec 2018 at 2:43pm
Hi, I have an e12 M535i that I restored nearly 3 years ago and I have just broken an e12 528i for spares, the main reason for purchasing the 528i was the aircon system, carpet and running gear for fitting to my E3.

The purpose of this post is to see if anyone is interested in purchasing a complete A/C system for their E12, I have had two lots of brand new rubber A/C hoses made so that I have a complete system for my M535i and one to sell, this includes the following:

Full interior controls and centre console
Evaporator
Metal pipes from interior to engine bay
Brand new flexible rubber hoses x 4 including to and from the condenser.
The expansion T piece
The dryer
The A/C Pump (compressor) and mounting bracket to the block
The fan
The wiring loom and relay.

The only missing piece is the condenser and that is the reason for this post, I do have a good pressure tested condenser for my M535i, to get on copied is £450.00 and that is more than I want to spend unless I know someone would like to purchase the entire set up?? Please email me and let me know before all of the this ends up on ebay. I need an answer soon please as once my condenser is fitted, the opportunity will be gone.

jamiemyles67@yahoo.co.uk

I do have lots of other spares including front grills to suit headlamp wash wipe, a rust free bonnet and boot lid, a full standard stainless steel exhaust system up to the down pipes and lots and lots more. I only wish that this e12 parts car had come along when I was restoring mine.

Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

Post Reply Post Reply