Monthly meet and Horsepower at Ivesley

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
NickDE View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
North East Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monthly meet and Horsepower at Ivesley
    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:08pm
The weather is looking good for Sunday. Remember it is fine to just come to Champs for breakfast and a chat if you can't make it to the show.
Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, DBA going, go Darknes2, go Frozen, go Black Pearl, go The Vibrator
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

NickDE View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
North East Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 3:21pm
Last call ! I will be submitting numbers for the club stand tomorrow. If you haven't already let me know you are coming, please do so today.
Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, DBA going, go Darknes2, go Frozen, go Black Pearl, go The Vibrator
NickDE View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
North East Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 10:12pm
If you're planning to join us, please let me know so that I can organize a big enough club stand.
NickDE View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
North East Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2019 at 10:20pm
Please remember to let me know once you have your ticket, so that I can book a club stand that is big enough !

Edited by NickDE - 17 Jun 2019 at 10:28pm
NickDE View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
North East Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2019 at 7:10pm
Sunday 14 July – Monthly meet at Champs followed by Horsepower at Ivesley show. This will be our first time at this show at the Ivesley Equestrian Centre, Durham. The show promises a stunning selection of some of the most beautiful cars in the North East, family activities and music in a beautiful, historic location and good quality food and drink will be available. Admission for show cars is £7.50 in advance or £10 on the gate, which also admits two adults. Tickets can be purchased at the Ivesley Equestrian website 
On the day we will meet at Champs between 10:00 and 11:00 for breakfast and our monthly meet, before convoying to the show. If you are coming please let me know on northeast@bmwcarclubgb.co.uk so that I can book a big enough club stand.
 Post Reply Post Reply