FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Alpina @ Sommerfest 7th Aug 22

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alpina @ Sommerfest 7th Aug 22
    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 at 9:56am
Some market intelligence lets us know they are a fair number of current Alpina owners who are also Club members. Therefore, this is why I am posting here.

Unless you are entering Concours or wish to watch the 750 MC organised BMW qualifying on the 6th August 22, then this is a One day event.

A number of owners have indicated their intention to attend and I have been informed by the club that 3 directors are determining the parking display strategy. When this is revealed to me for Alpina I will post it here and on theaplinaregister.com

accommodation, if you need a hotel or B & B my advice is to book early, whilst there a many hotels at Donington due to the close proximity to East Midlands Airport, the Holiday Inn as an example is asking 323 pounds a night. Therefore, many people will naturally be searching and booking alternatives close by.

Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2022 at 9:16am
Well although no response here, which unfortunately seems pretty normal, there are approx. 20 cars and people who have registered an interest to attend the Sommerfest in the Alpina section. I am doing my best to promote it via social media, fakebook, Instagram, theAlpinaregister.com.

I have also asked the Club office if I could have a flyer to hand out to 90 Alpina owners at Nottingham on 24th April 22, there are approx. 150 people attending. I do concede about 30% are already Club members.

Would be great to get at least 40.
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2022 at 10:32pm
Please note for all Alpina owners please follow any instructions about tickets, prices, times and any other questions via the club website when published and if any other questions direct them to the office. I am unable to answer any further questions please do not contact me unless on the day.

Please also note there will be no further posts about the event for Alpina owners from me either here or on any of my social media that I control.

I cannot make any comment relating to contents of any other Alpina plaforms including Facebook, Tik Tok, Istagram, Snap Chat, Whats app or any other social media not controlled or owned by me.

If you have any queries please either take them up with the person who has posted or published the content. Many thanks I hope that clarifies and satisfies any questions.

Edited by Norrie - 04 Apr 2022 at 11:39pm
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 7:59am
Update, I think we have currently around 20 cars booked.
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2022 at 9:00pm
wow was advised its 30 Alpina thus far!
 Post Reply Post Reply