Join the Club
Forum Home Forum Home > General Club Forum > General Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

New Forum members introduce yourself here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 36>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rick View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2018 at 4:05pm
Hi fellow members it’s great to be here I’m privalidged to own for the 1st time a BMW 
Looking forward to gaining knowledge and having some good old rear wheel fun 

Dek
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

Therealjonners View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Therealjonners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 8:40pm

hi I'm Mark, or Jonners to my mates.

I've had a number of Bmws over the years with the most recent ones  being a 2009 X5 M Sport 3.0D, followed by 2015 430D GRAN COUPE, And currently run the current 530D TOURING with full M Sport pack.
I have just added a 2012 M3 Convertible in interlagos blue...my first venture into the M fold.

Looking forward to being part of the fold 

Edited by cre8 - 04 Feb 2019 at 8:45pm
issus View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2019 at 9:18pm
Please advise yr post code - pm me if you wish.
Thks Tony 
E46 320d Sport Myst Blue 054 reg - probably the best BMW ever
Therealjonners View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Therealjonners Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 9:56pm
Cardiff boy Tony 
issus View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote issus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2019 at 10:09pm
Oh..........okWink
E46 320d Sport Myst Blue 054 reg - probably the best BMW ever
helenlouise View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helenlouise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:50pm
Hi all

I haven’t been on for a few years having owned various BMWs in the past. 

I’m back now with my new edition - a BMW Z4 3.0si coupe E86 in space grey.  I’ve only owned it for a few weeks but think it’s the best yet 😊

Hope to come to some shows/meets.  I’m in Birmingham so hopefully there will be some local meets too 😊

BMW Z4 3.0si Coupe
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:59pm
you will find events in the club mag and those in your area under the central west region. There are quite a few at the NEC and Gaydon Warwickshire, Silverstone not too far, plenty to keep you interested.
n
NickDE View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair
North East Chairman

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickDE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2019 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by helenlouise helenlouise wrote:

Hi all

I haven’t been on for a few years having owned various BMWs in the past. 

I’m back now with my new edition - a BMW Z4 3.0si coupe E86 in space grey.  I’ve only owned it for a few weeks but think it’s the best yet 😊

Hope to come to some shows/meets.  I’m in Birmingham so hopefully there will be some local meets too 😊

Welcome. The Z4C is a special car.
Darkness gone, Tronic gone, Solo gone, DBA going, go Darknes2, go Frozen, go Black Pearl, go The Vibrator
Sinders View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 11:40am
hello everyone.
I'm new here and tomorrow will pick up my baby.
She's an E36 Compact 316i in Montreal blue.
She has been very much loved by one owner and is in absolutely beautiful condition.
I feel so very lucky to be her next owner.

Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 9:44am
Good Morning I am about 8 miles away from you in Horsham. If you are interested in attending any of the meets locally or wish to know anything about the Club I can help just email norman947@btinternet.com
n
Sinders View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2019 at 9:53am
hello Norrie :)
Thanks very much. I will email you this evening. Smile
Danamow View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danamow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2019 at 2:15pm
Hi everyone. New to the forum.
I'm Dan from Sussex, I own a E46 330d msport saloon that I got last December. It was unloved and in need of some TLC. Slowly getting there. Looking forward to helping and being helped with the tinkering that needs to be done on these beautiful cars.

Cant seem to upload pictures says there too large only allowed 500kb ??any help appreciated

Edited by Danamow - 05 Apr 2019 at 6:59pm
Supermanraf View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supermanraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 2:48pm
Hello everyone , I took my son to Sherborne castle for your Southern concours event a couple of weeks ago. Really impressed by the standards of the cars there ,and am thinking of a family membership this year. I have an E36 convertible ,a proper triggers broom of a thing, but I love it, and i've owned it since 2001, even passed my driving test in her. I have an E46 saloon ,which I am changing for an E46 touring this weekend . We go to a lot of BTCC races, and support Team BMW of course. Hope to make it to another of your events .this year .
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 4:32pm
Good. Sounds like you are in the Wessex region, so when you have your membership you will see events organised in your region and others and all the Club Motorsport activity.
n
Supermanraf View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Supermanraf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 7:35pm
Thanks for the reply Norrie, I actually live on Hayling island near Portsmouth. But just fancied taking the car to something new, those cars were very well looked after indeed. Really enjoyed the grounds as well!
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2019 at 10:30pm
Yes you are in the Wessex region then in club terms
n
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2019 at 11:16am
Message for Sinders there is a meet at the Hawth Crawley RH10 6YZ 0830 onwards for BMW Porsche & Merc just turn up. On 30th June 19
n
S17MNT View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S17MNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2019 at 7:06pm
Hello! 

I'm Sam from Cumbria, just joined after meeting a few of you at ESPCC.

I have a Phoenix Yellow e46 M3, I'm trying to keep it OEM but I have installed an SME crossbrace in the rear to fend away the boot floor issues and a genuine CSL bootlid because the e46 isnt finished without one. 

Recently I have had new front wings, and rust proofing work done on her so she looks great for years to come.

I use her mostly on nice days, I like driving the M3 to be an event, which is why I soon have plans to swap the smg system to a manual. I'd like to do this myself but if you have any pointers from previous experience that would be great. All parts will be new genuine parts unless I cannot get the part new or it can be improved on. 

I'd like to post a picture but I don't know how to do so, not very good on forums!

Edited by S17MNT - 21 May 2019 at 9:39pm
RTTBMW View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RTTBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 8:54pm
Hi I'm Richard,

Been a BMW fan since my dad bought his first gold 520i in 1975.  I bought my first BMW in 2001.  Titanium silver 330d SE saloon.

Currently own a 2016 X6  40d M Sport.  But not for long!

Currently driving a brand new demo 530e for a few weeks!

Edited by RTTBMW - 22 May 2019 at 9:52am
Phil View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2019 at 6:21pm
hi my name is Phil just got a 55 plate 330i C auto .
58 years old and this is my first . If this dose what it says on the tin will trade in for a newer model after the summer.
Thinking of a 4 year old 6 series. Convertible as I am a rag top guy.
Do have a few questions that I will try to post in the appropriate place.

plehti View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote plehti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 10:56am
I just bought i8, 2016. It would be great to meet other i8 owners in Scotland. 

Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2019 at 11:05am
post it up in the scottish region, not sure if there are any i8 owners.
n
Sinders View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 1:42pm
thanks for this NorrieSmile
We will do our very best to be there.
Sorry haven't been in touch. Have just
 Landed an apprenticeship with BMW and this weekend rescued a poor little car.
An E36 323i individual in mora metallic.
She needs a lot of work, first stop to see car doctors in the morning for full inspection.

Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by Sinders Sinders wrote:

thanks for this NorrieSmile
We will do our very best to be there.
Sorry haven't been in touch. Have just
 Landed an apprenticeship with BMW and this weekend rescued a poor little car.
An E36 323i individual in mora metallic.
She needs a lot of work, first stop to see car doctors in the morning for full inspection.

Are you taking about the meet in Crawley on 30th June 19? its at the Hawth Theatre 0900 any BMW, Merc or Porsche
n
Sinders View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 2:49pm
yep I was responding to your post about it :) sorry if that wasn't very clear 
Instagram - lady_poop_the_e36
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 5:43pm

yep I was responding to your post about it :) sorry if that wasn't very clear 

Yes sorry, I am on about 7 BMW social media sites and my own FB BMW site and other forums so can't recall all the conversations. Hope you can come along, with or without a BMW.
n
Sinders View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 7:33pm
thats a lot to keep track of!
Oh we'll definitely be there as we also have our little compact. Just need to get the new addition looked at. To get her well is going to take some time.
Instagram - lady_poop_the_e36
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2019 at 9:51pm

thats a lot to keep track of!
Oh we'll definitely be there as we also have our little compact. Just need to get the new addition looked at. To get her well is going to take some time.

Great all BMW models welcome
n
RTTBMW View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RTTBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:07am
A week today I got my new X5.  Really pleased with it!  Quieter that the X6 40d

Owned 330d SE, X5 30d SE, X5 35d M Sport,520d SE, 40d X6, 520d M Sport Touring,2019 G05 X5 Tanzanite Blue II,2021 Black Sapphire G05, a 1991 E30 325iMT2, 2020 F90 M5.2023 G05 LCI 30d Black Sapphire.
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2019 at 11:20am
Nice vehicle, enjoy
n
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2829303132 36>