BMW Car Club Forum Homepage
The BMW Car Club
of Great Britain & Ireland
Forum Rules
Contact Forum Admin
Join the Club
Forum Home Forum Home > Club Regions > North West Region
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Tatton Classic & Performance 31st May & 1st June
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

Tatton Classic & Performance 31st May & 1st June - Event Date: 31 May 2014 - 01 Jun 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Tatton Classic & Performance 31st May & 1st June
    Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 2:25pm

I would like to confirm that the North West Region is planning to have a stand at the Tatton Park Classic and Performance Car Spectacular this year.

The dates are 31st May and 1st June

Cars can be on the stand for either day or both days.

Looking for a good display of BMWs from across the years.

If you are interested let me know: Name, Model, special features, prizes won etc, etc.

I will start a list. 

Peter Cheesbrough
F11 535D M Sport
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

SRoberts View Drop Down
Region Chair
Region Chair

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SRoberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2014 at 7:59pm
Hi Peter, I will ask if any of he Cumbrian members would like to attend. We have a free calendar that week end ATM.

Stu
gerald View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 8:10pm
Hi Pete put me down Sunday

E36 m3 evolution
gerald 323i e36 coupe
DAVE P View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 8:41pm
I should be able to do both days but definitely Sunday
AC Schnitzer Z3M Coupe
Tizwiz View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tizwiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 4:22pm
Sorry I am new to this.....I have a 1999 E38 728i would this count as an entrant?....and what is involved?
Peter C View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2014 at 11:06pm

Originally posted by Tizwiz Tizwiz wrote:

Sorry I am new to this.....I have a 1999 E38 728i would this count as an entrant?....and what is involved?

Wide range of cars on the stand last year. Standard of cars on  display is generally very high.

Have a look at these and see what you think

Tatton 2013 by Dave P

Edited by Peter C - 09 Feb 2014 at 11:07pm
Peter Cheesbrough
F11 535D M Sport
Tizwiz View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tizwiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 8:18pm
Thanks Peter......it was the title "Classic & Performance" that had me doubting that my car would be permitted to enter....?

I have just joined the club...and am waiting to hear back with my membership number..and stuff.

I would like to attend your monthly meetings at the Sheldon Arms....what is the format of the meeting..and how many members attend?

Many thanks
Peter C View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 11:46pm
Private message sent.
Peter Cheesbrough
F11 535D M Sport
Neilb View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neilb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2014 at 6:54pm
Put me down for Sunday please Peter.

2008 E60 530d MSport.

Cheers. Neil.
AHill View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AHill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 12:58pm
hi

please put me down for this

both days please

cant wait to start showing again now the cars been in bmw performance mag this month!!!!

E88 118d M SPORT

Edited by AHill - 18 Feb 2014 at 8:49am
Peter C View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 12:16pm

Please note: I have handed the organisation of this event over to Andy Messina.

I have passed him the lists for both days with all the names from this thread included.

Peter

Peter Cheesbrough
F11 535D M Sport
I_MNL View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I_MNL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2014 at 1:45pm
I spoke to Andy yesterday at the meeting. Initially I was in for Saturday, but when I returned home, I checked again my diary and unfortunately I am not availble at all that w/e Ermm
so I pmed Andy
And the name is Marie-Noëlle or nick name MNL! NOT Marie or Noëlle alone

Citizen of Earth...Explorer of Life!
Stuart Fowles View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuart Fowles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 5:33pm

hi please can you put me down for both days

Stuart Fowles

2012 320d f30 silver

Stuart Fowles E39 M5
gerald View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2014 at 7:43pm
Hey stu good stuff will see you there in the new m
gerald 323i e36 coupe
Neilb View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neilb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 3:33pm
I gave Andy my details last Tuesday but forgot to ask how many tickets we ger per car? Is it possible to have 2 please?
Cheers.
Neil..
Peter C View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2014 at 11:40pm
If I recall correctly one pass for the car gives everybody in the car access to the showground 
Peter Cheesbrough
F11 535D M Sport
gerald View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 10:02am
Hi peter just to confirm the ticket we receive will allow entry for the driver and 1 passenger
So if you turn up with a full car all additional people will be expected to pay full entrance fee
This normally says this on the tickets
gerald 323i e36 coupe
Messi View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 7:44am
Hi Neil
You only get the one ticket, but it admits you and 1 other as long as they come with you in your car .
Messi
Messi View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 7:57am
Hi Stuart
Hope you are well
At this moment in time we are fully booked up, I have not received any tickets as of yet for the show and you know what it's like people do drop out at the last min, so I can let you know closer to the time if any spare tickets come up for the both or one of the days.

Cheers Andy Messina
Messi
gerald View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 8:11pm
We need Stuart especially if he is campin he guards all the cars over night plus he brings lots of refreshments
gerald 323i e36 coupe
Falconamf View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Falconamf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 11:28pm
Well sorry Gerald it's first come first served, no good asking for tickets on the 2nd of April on the forum. Priority is also given to those who are doing both days. If there are any cancellations then he will be contacted.

Like I say tatton is a yearly thing and if some one wants to show the car then they should contact the number in the magazine for the north west not ask for tickets on the forum, because of last years show and how successful it was, it was always going to be busy this year. We have to get numbers to tatton with reg numbers ASAP. They don't give us much time.

If Stuart Has a problem then I suggest he contacts Messi or Jeff or myself.

We don't all use the forum all of the time that's why we have the mag and local meets and the contacts in the mag
Falconamf
gerald View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 8:08pm
Ha ha I think you have misunderstood this was a joke it's a good job I've got my name down for the Sunday then
gerald 323i e36 coupe
davebrindlee36m3 View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davebrindlee36m3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 10:12pm
Steady on lads Ouch
DAVE P View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 5:17pm
Any news on this? have tickets been sent out?
gerald View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gerald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 5:24pm
Would of thought anytime soon
gerald 323i e36 coupe
Messi View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 6:41pm
Hi Dave
Tickets will be in the post by Thursday this week as only just got them
See you at Tatton
Messi
Messi
DAVE P View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2014 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Messi Messi wrote:

Hi Dave
Tickets will be in the post by Thursday this week as only just got them
See you at Tatton
Messi

Nice one   
lee2305 View Drop Down
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lee2305 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2014 at 8:45pm
Originally posted by DAVE P DAVE P wrote:

AC Schnitzer Z3M Coupe

Great car. always great to see this in the flesh!!!

DAVE P View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DAVE P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by lee2305 lee2305 wrote:

Originally posted by DAVE P DAVE P wrote:

AC Schnitzer Z3M Coupe

Great car. always great to see this in the flesh!!!

Cheers
Tizwiz View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tizwiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2014 at 6:04pm
please can someone tell me what is required on the day. I'm looking to be there early and will be able to help with anything that needs doing. But do I just park my car where directed??? Do I need to bring anything for the car? Will the car be entered into any show and shine competition? 
You Only Live Once,But if You Do it Right, Once is Enough.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>