FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

*** BMW Car Club GB website - see https://bmwcarclubgb.uk/ ***

*** Looking to buy or sell? ~ Checkout our BMW Car Club GB classifieds ***

bournmouth wheels festival 2014

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bournmouth wheels festival 2014
    Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 2:48pm
Thank you very much for your club application which I am delighted to say has been accepted. 

Could you please ask your members to email me at james@rel-event.com with the following information; 

Name 
Name of club 
Vehicle description 
Registration number 
Day/s which you will be attending 
Mobile telephone number to contact the driver on the day (This will be kept for my use only in case of emergency and not published or used in any other way) 
E-mail address to send the E pass and arrival instructions to 

I will then send them an E-pass for printing at home with arrival instructions and route nearer the time. 

In the meantime I will update you with the number of bookings I have received for your club. 

Many thanks 

James Hodgson
bmw e30 press car 1987
Sponsored Links
BMW Car Club Forum Homepage

gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 2:49pm
did this with the e30 zone but no one has put anything forward , so if any of the members wish to go just follow the instructions , club e30zone 
bmw e30 press car 1987
///MPower View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ///MPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 2:44pm
Hi James,

Have sent an email over with my details for 2 cars a BMW M5 & BMW Mini Cooper S JCW but put BMW Car Club GB as the club.

Many thanks
Tristan
Thanks
Tristan Glass
BMW Car Club GB E39 M5 Registrar
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 3:03pm
what is the date of this event please?
n
///MPower View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ///MPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 3:10pm
24th May to 26th May
Thanks
Tristan Glass
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 4:45pm
just got my bits via e mail today sweet 

will arrage with everyone here to arrive at a time so we can all go in together- also do we have any bunting avalable for this ???????
bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 5:26pm
if you are going to do this in conjunction with the club then it is best to speak to Tim Maltby the Wessex chairman. Tims mobile is printed in the club magazine. Tim has the car club banners and signs for the Wessex region. There is also a chap called John Ollife who has been organising some events near Bournemouth for the Wessex region.

Is there a link for this event? Perhaps we can get more details and see if the event can be supported by car club members.

We are also doing the Basingstoke Festival of transport, it too late to display but worth looking at and free entry Sunday 11th May 14.

n
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 5:54pm
ok will give them a call over the weekend . 

bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 12:02am
I will be speaking to Tim tomorrow (Friday). I will also call the organisers and check it out. Thanks for the information.
n
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 12:28pm
I have spoken to Tim Maltby he would be happy to hear from you. I would also remind anyone who wants to attend that there is a Wessex region meeting on First Wed of every month at the St Leonards Hotel Ringwood at 7 pm.
n
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 12:49pm
I have now written to the organisers asking them to contact us, so we may have offical club representation if sufficient members are interested.
n
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 5:52pm
just had a chat with tim gonna pop along wens to see everyone 
bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 6:05pm
Great that is excellent, you will find that co ordinated meets are better, more people and more fun.
n
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 9:24pm
see you on wens 
bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 9:40pm
I am sorry but I do not go to that meet as I live in Horsham West Sussex about 10 miles from Gatwick. John Olliffe who lives in Bournemouth organises that meet, but Tim Maltby the regional chairman attends and lives near Winchester. It is a very large geographical area.
n
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2014 at 10:06pm
yes mate meeting tim 
bmw e30 press car 1987
///MPower View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ///MPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2014 at 9:12am
Will see you Wednesday James. I will be in the BMW E39 M5.
Thanks
Tristan Glass
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2014 at 4:43pm
MEETING AT THE CAR PARK AT MORRISONS AT 7 YES

bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2014 at 4:44pm
I will come down tomorrow.
n
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 4:17pm
any idea where we will be going on wens night please 
bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2014 at 11:39pm
David, was good to meet you. Please do give me the information we discussed. Just arrived back.
n
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 8:10am
its all on the top of the page cut and paste the info req into and email to james 
bmw e30 press car 1987
///MPower View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ///MPower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2014 at 9:05am
I have sent off and email but had nothing back :-(
Thanks
Tristan Glass
allen g tiso View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allen g tiso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 12:29pm
have emailed asking for more info,plus sent all my details to register for this event
A G TISO
SOUTHWEST REGION CHAIRMAN
E46 320D SE TOURING
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 5:01pm
i have talked to the orginisers and he will reply to all who wish to go later tonight and monday if any body else wishes to go do it sooner rather than later
bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 6:59pm
I did email James.however got no response unfortunately. Therefore personally I am committed to Enfield Pageant on the Saturday and Ragley Hall Warwickshire Sun and Monday. Both events organised by BMWCCGB Sout East and Central respectively.

I should however, like to talk to the organisers about next time around to see if this is an event the Wessex region of BMWCCGB could attend and indeed any other members.
n
gaszman View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaszman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 9:49pm
the guys number is 07970350481
bmw e30 press car 1987
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2014 at 11:45pm
David, many thanks I will contact him albeit too late for this year as mentioned above. I did see two of your E30 associates today including the gent from Portsmouth, Dave Tucker I think he is called?

We had a good chat and I have told him if we are organsing anything any he wishes to attend or indeed anyone else he would be welcome and so would they.
n
allen g tiso View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allen g tiso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:10pm

got all the details needed and registration pack for bournemouth wheels festival today is any other club member going ?

A G TISO
SOUTHWEST REGION CHAIRMAN
E46 320D SE TOURING
Norrie View Drop Down
Club Member
Club Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Norrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 12:16pm
There is not an official representation from the BMWCCGB or indeed the Wessex region. There are 3 chaps going I believe some of which may or may not be members of the BMWCCGB.

Unfortunately, this event was brought to the attention of the Wessex regional chairman and his deputy after other commitments were made on behalf of the club. However, I have requested that the organiser contact us and let us know what facilities and procedure there would be in future for an Offical Car club representation at this event.
n
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>